Ontime’s Technical Services Division provides end-to-end vehicle preparation services at our state-of-the-art preparation facilities.
We have the skills and resources to handle a wide range of technical projects, from new vehicle pre-delivery inspections and full accessory installations to accident repairs, vehicle enhancement and vehicle de-fleet programmes as well as specialised services for motor show displays.
Alongside our comprehensive vehicle preparation services, our Vehicle Event Management team has a wealth of experience managing both the regional and European logistics of delivering vehicles to events, which also includes on-site support. Our vehicle technicians are trained to the highest standards and take enormous pride in the work they do, which is why we’re trusted to handle a vast array of challenging technical projects. So if you want to know that you have the best technical vehicle services team working on your vehicles, get in touch with Ontime.
Why choose Ontime Technical Services?
- Our vehicle preparation and repair staff receive regular manufacturers’ and on-the-job training as part of our skills development programmes
- Our body, paint and refurbishment facilities process de-fleet and re-marketing programmes for manufacturers and the main banks’ vehicle leasing fleets
- We are one of a very few companies able to apply the Peel Coat process
- We specialise in producing design bucks and cutaways for use in motor show displays or photographic shoots
- Our event support staff are experienced in supporting film and photo shoots as well as regional and worldwide motor shows
- We can support new vehicle launches by providing secure transport, storage and static security for embargoed vehicles prior to launch
- Our storage facilities are equipped with remote CCTV monitoring, on-site static guarding and stringent access control
- Our Vehicle Event Management team can call on either our own enclosed transporters or a carefully selected freight forwarder’s services for us totransport your vehicles with the necessary care, attention and efficiency.